Saturday 21 April 2012

L'Occitane are discontinuing their Rice Ultra Matte Face Fluid Moisturiser? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know when this is happening since the L'Occitane site still sells this moisturiser (in fact I stocked up on a few last week) but the sales assistants in the L'Occitane store in Westfield said they were getting rid of them and after giving me their last one a fortnight ago they said they weren't going to get any replacements! I don't know what I'll be doing for moisturiser if this is indeed true as this particular one from L'Occitane has helped me greatly. I get fewer blemishes and better oil control without drying my skin as other moisturisers tend to. Well, only time will tell if this product will be cut from the brand and if so I hope they come up with another line targeted at oily skin or I'll have to look to other brands :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...