Thursday 30 June 2011

Foundations on my wishlist

I just recently purchased two Bourjois foundations (which I'll review soon) as they were on sale and I like them so far but as with most drugstore foundations I don't find them very long lasting. Thus my search for the ultimate foundation continues.

Two foundations on my wishlist are Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua which has a great overall rating on makeup alley (I always read makeup alley reviews before making a big makeup purchase) and Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation.
 

I'm planning on an Oxford Street trip soon and the prices there are:
Chanel vitalumiere aqua £31
Laura Mercier Silk creme foundation £33.

Still not sure which to get so I'll probably do a trial there. Hopefully the sales people won't be too pushy coz then I'll end up walking away with both the foundations 0_o.

The most expensive foundation I've ever purchased is Chanel Mat Lumiere which was £29 when I bought it. I know high end foundations are high end for a reason but still, I always feel my wallet cry out in pain a little at even just the thought of parting with so much cash for a makeup purchase. I'm telling myself it'll all be worth it once I've found the ultimate foundation or once I do makeup professionally but the journey there and the frittering of hard earned cash makes me so sad.

I'll let you know soon which foundation I do end up buying. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...