Thursday 23 June 2011

Enjoying the latest kpop choreography

I've done a bunch of these posts now. I always say I'll get into a regular routine of doing pilates on weekdays but I find pilates very slow moving and thus get bored easily. So I figured I'll do high impact exercise following my Tae Bo or Nell McAndrew DVDs but after a long day at work just looking at those DVDs makes me feel exhausted. So dancing is a nice middle ground though I don't think it actually helps with weight loss that much (unless you dance for at least an hour or more regularly). Still I guess it's better than being complete a couch potato.

This is my latest favourite choreography.


Not exactly a high impact workout I know but still, it's fun! I love f(x).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...