Tuesday 31 May 2011

Olay Regenerist Haul

I've been using an Olay Night Firming cream recently and like it so far. It's a little thick as most night creams are but isn't drying or too oily for me, neither does it inflame my sensitive skin. So I decided to research other Olay products and the Regenerist 3 Point Cream came across as a universal winner. It's aimed at older skin than mine (I'm in my 20s) but I have wrinklier skin than anyone I know and feel like I'm ageing at an alarming rate (which I assume is a result of the combination of my poor diet, sleep deprivation, stressful job and genes I guess). A friend of mine started using Olay products when she was in her early 20s like me and now she is in her 30s I'd say her skin hasn't aged much at all. I'd even go so far as to say that everyone I know that has used Olay for at least a decade has AMAZING skin that makes them look years younger than their real age. I stayed away from anti ageing products before as I thought that if I use them now, then when I reach my 40s+ anti ageing products may not work. But these days the saying "prevention is better than cure" is being touted a lot and I figure I better get a move on now since I have such prematurely ageing skin.

I bought the Olay Regenerist 3 Point Cream that has all round positive reviews:
I also got the serum. I've never seen the point of serums in the past but apparently those who have used the serum in conjunction with the cream have noticed quicker results.


And finally I also ordered the Eye serum. I have tried lots of eye creams in the past and I've not found one that did everything it claimed to do (like most cosmetics, really). But I have really high hopes for this Olay one as it's another that has so many positive reviews.


I've got such deep lines under my eyes that seem to be getting worse as the days progress and honestly, there are people in their 40s who have fewer eye wrinkles than me, so I'm really keen to combat them now. Most people claim 25 is a good age to try eye cream but I've had eye wrinkles since I was 19 so I think its something thats individual to everyone.

I will use these continuously for 6 weeks and then update this post with the results. I hope Olay lives up to its reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...